Saturday 19 September 2015

Vote now on cjsr's listener feedback survey, whether for me and my show or any of our other fine programming!

september 16 playlist:

fela kuti - no agreement (part 2) (black president: the best of)
doug organ trio - you didn't call (doug organ trio)
jake langley - the garage (diggin' in)
kraftwerk - megaherz (kraftwerk)
levon & the hawks - bacon fat (a musical history)
the graham bond organization - got my mojo working (sound of 65)
oscar peterson (w/ roy eldridge) - crazy rhythm (jousts)
sanctuary - refuge (the heart has its reasons (suite for organ, cello, bass clarinet and strings))
lenny dee - gentle on my mind (gentle on my mind)
philippe cleon - heinrich bach: fugue for organ: christ lag in todesbanden (at the organ of the utrecht cathedral)
dragan trajer - nadia boulanger: prelude in f minor (at the virtual mutin-cavaillé-coll organ of notre-dame de metz)

No comments:

Post a Comment